Why choose Bellydance Extraordinaire?
- Learn from a recognized International Dance Champion!
- Learn Authentic Oriental dance with Middle East origins
- Classes conducted in English and Mandarin (双语授课). International mix of students with no age or racial barriers. Going beyond dancing, we come together as sisters and infuse happiness, transpire beautiful memories & enjoy a healthy lifestyle!
- Plenty of one-to-one guidance & demonstrations by our instructors. No Hidden Fees ~ Central location, 2mins walk from Bugis MRT ~ Parking at building itself with direct lift from carpark to studio level ~ Bus stop located outside studio (Bus Nos. 2N, 48, 57).
- More than just dancing, we encourage students to adopt an active lifestyle with positive mindset. Plenty of opportunities to perform with our BE sisters in local and overseas events.
- School certification will be presented.
New Students' Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the benefits of Belly Dancing? Who should join Belly Dancing?
A: Belly Dancing is very easy to learn from scratch without and prior dancing experience. It helps to tones your body, improves your flexibility, keeps you fit and boosts your self-confidence. It is suitable for all body shapes and is an ideal activity to help you loose weight and achieve your desired figure.
Q: Are there classes for Children and/or Seniors?
A: Yes, children as young as 5-years-old can join our class. There is no upper age limit. Belly dancing is suitable for all ages and helps to keep your body flexible and your muscles well-conditioned. It also improves your hand-eye coordination.
Q: When Can I Join a class? Are there specific Starting Dates?
A: Our Beginner Techniques classes are On-going and new students can join in any time.
Q: How many students are there in a class?
A: Class size is around 5 to 12 persons. Our instructors emphasize a lot on one-to-one guidance so that students can get adequate attention.
Q: What to wear for Class?
A: New students can wear any exercise attire they are most comfortable with. The attire should be figure-hugging so that the instructor can see and correct your posture. No shoes are necessary but you can wear socks to keep your feet warm. There are also attire on sale in the studio that students can purchase and wear for class.
Q: Is there a changing area?
A: Our studio has a changing area that students may use.
Q: Do you provide refreshments and drinks?
A: Yes we have biscuits, light snacks, coffee and hot/cold water for students during the class.
Q: How Do I Sign-up or Register for a Class?
A: Please register before coming down a class by sending a WhatsApp to +65 9126 3420 with your Name and Date/Time you wish to attend. A confirmation reply will be sent back to you.
Q: How Do I Make Payment for Class?
A: We accept payment by cash, PayNow, NETS or Internet Banking to our account. Credit card payment is NOT accepted.